Friday, 20 January 2012

Long time no see

For the few lovely ladies who I know are still followers of this little blog, I just wanted to drop in and advise that I am still here, and that more than that, I am now a successfully wedded woman.


Things got a little hairy for a while (demanding job, doing up a whole house, planning a wedding in 7 months..) and I just retreated from sharing it for fear that putting it all in writing would somehow magnify everything. If I admit to it, I can't hide from it. So, I hid, and things got done by sheer dumb luck and hard work from both of us, and we were wedded. And it was Wonderful. And they we went to Norway! And that was also Wonderful.


So.. thanks for sticking around :) I really don't know what will happen to this little corner now, whether I will perhaps put up bits and bobs from the day.. we shall have to see. It's been wonderful, anyhow.

Thanking you muchly x

1 comment: